analytics

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The W Family | Puyallup Family Portraits

Whenever I have the chance, I like to look for out of the way locations to take pictures.  There are some really great places tucked away in Graham and the South Hill area of Puyallup. 
I recently discovered a new location and was thrilled that Mrs. W lived nearby and was willing to try it also!  Just off of a well-known street is a little trail.  On this occasion it was the perfect place to escape from the sun's direct light and it has such lush greenery!
 
The W family has two adorable kiddos.  And they sure loved hamming it up with their dad!
 
Little Miss wanted very much to show off her lovely new clothes and she did a wonderful job sitting prettily too!

 
Mr M has a very infectious laugh, so I did all I could to hear it as much as possible.

 And of course, as all boys do... he loves to run!

 
 

 
 
What a great evening with this fun family! 
I hope you enjoyed their pictures too!
For more information on custom family portraits please leave a comment!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment