analytics

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The V Family | South Hill Family Portraits

We have been very lucky with a stretch of great weather here in Puyallup and my friends have taken advantage of it!  This is my second time working with this particular location and I love it just as much!  Such easy access for those coming from Graham as well as South Hill.
 
Are you ready for some cuteness??  I hope so because The V Family has it! 
The youngest Mr. G is two and in love with sticks and rocks.  Because really, all two year old boys are!
 
 
Boy, having an older brother sure comes in handy... keeping little brother still for a second!
 
And introducing the newest addition...  Little Miss T!  All gorgeousness at just 2 months old!
 
 
 
all because two people fell in love...
 
The boys!
 
 
The adventure of gathering everyone together!
 
 
Thanks for visiting with The V Family!  I hope you enjoyed their cuteness as much as I did!
 
For more information on family portraits please leave a comment or email me at info@ndrobbs.com.
 
Thanks!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment