analytics

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trashing a wedding dress

A few years ago I began to see other photographers doing a cutting edge new session trashing a wedding dress.  It was so artsy, so romantic, so hah hah hot!  I booked one wedding last year in my first year persuing weddings, but I knew lots of people who were already married.  My two brothers and sisters-in-law were on board and a friend heard about it and wanted in.

Last June one evening in Seattle we got together and shot these...




  

















And a few weeks later we shot these in Spokane....



This was a fun Trash the Dress session using a dress found at a thrift store!




View Flickr Page  So that's what last year's experiences looked like but I am so excited about this next year!

2010 Trash the Dress sessions are filling up!  So far we are including alleyways, playing baseball, paintball, a pig farm, some wrecking yards and any rivers we are brave enough to test out! 

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Those shots are all breathtaking. I LOVE the ones in the river!! Makes me want to dust off my wedding dress and get dirty! Sounds like you have an exciting summer coming up...looking forward to seeing those shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! My fav. is the couple in the river.

    ReplyDelete