analytics

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pearls n Pixie Dust~ Modeling opportunity!

I know my silly daughter is smirking here, but this was the last outfit in a long stream of items that I needed photos of right away!


Two years ago my children and I were wandering through the Orting Summer festival and we ran across the Pearls n' Pixie Dust booth just as we were about to leave.  The products were adorable!  My daughter immediately wanted them!  Now, Mommy, now!!  Okay, just kidding, she didn't yell at me. ;)

Jean and I began talking and we discovered we had something in common: she needed pictures, I'm a photographer and my daughter wanted to pose for us.

Last year we held a little "tea party" for about 6 little girls to come and dress up in the adorable Pearls n' Pixie Dust props.  Hats, feather boas, fairy wings and tutus were all put to good use.  We had a blast and all the mothers had fun too.  Each little model went home with a tutu or wings and a lot of pictures.  Pearls n' Pixie Dust was now equipped with recent pictures of little girls enjoying the product.

It's a new season and I'm so excited for the Pearls n' Pixie Dust new arrivals!!  This time our models will be showing off princess-style capes, tiaras, new and improved tutus, fairy wings and a few "tea dresses." 

My daughter was very excited to see the samples in our living room and had no problem beginning the quick photo shoot I needed.  By the end she needed a little bribery, but she's mine so I get to do that!
This modelling opportunity filled up amazingly fast.  I posted the information on Facebook and it was full after just 24 hours.  I'm looking forward to posting a few sneak peeks here next week!

If you're wondering how you can be notified for the next opportunity leave a comment here, become a fan on the ND Robbs Facebook page, and I'll add you to the mailing list.  Models will receive at least one prop and their digital images.  Pearls n' Pixie Dust will use the images in local and web advertising, specifically at a local store in Sumner.  I'm so happy to be a part of connecting little girls to this great local business!

1 comment: