analytics

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunflare Practice

I've been waiting WEEKS to see the sun! And not just for personal reasons like having summer activities, playing in sprinklers, eating popsicles.... I wanted to practice sunflares.








FINALLY!! A sunny day and a free evening! My kids were willing models. See the frog girl below? She was determined to use a different pose for each click of the shutter. Ha ha ha ha ha!




And Mr. Muscle put on his most indimidating face EVER! My daughter's photos are slightly altered. The first one was given just a tiny punch of contrast. The second one has the Lightroom Antique Light effect. My sons photos are completely straight out of camera. He likes them best and I didn't want to lose a thing!

I'm surprised these turned out so well on my first evening of practice.  Hopefully the sun will return soon and I can get more comfortable with this style.

No comments:

Post a Comment