analytics

Sunday, May 20, 2012

WINNER! 2012 Fresh Faces | Puyallup Family and Women's Portraits

Wow, what a whirlwind week!
Thank you so much to all of you who were involved in this year's Fresh Faces contest.  I was looking for some new blood, as it were, someone I haven't worked with either in a while or maybe ever, and you guys came through!  I'm so proud of the ladies who nominated themselves, that takes guts!   I'm so glad for the huge outpouring of support from their family and friends that voted for them.  They each did a fantstic job!  Way to go ladies!!

Yes, I am looking specifically for ladies.  But these ladies may choose to use their portrait session with their children, a mother, a girlfriend, their parents or their spouse.  But as the contest states, they do have to be in the picture. It's all about relationships!

So with no further mumbo jumbo...


I'm very pleased to announce the 2nd place winners of the 2012 Fresh Faces Contest with ND Robbs Photography of Graham, WA....


Kristin and Christine!!


(enter deep announcer voice here)
"These beautiful ladies have each won a mini-portrait-session, a mini-album and a $30 print credit!  The total value of the 2nd Place prize package is...  $100!!"

And now, the nail biting and heart stopping finale...

The winner of the 2012 Fresh Faces contest is.....

RORI!

 (continue deep announcer voice)
"RORI is a super active suburban mom who gives and gives and gives some more!  It's time for her to get in front of the camera and let that giving nature shine for all to see!  RORI wins a one hour portrait session, a mini album and five digital images!  The total value of the 1st Place prize package is...  $200!!!"
(end deep announcer voice)

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD AND RUSHES THE STAGE!

(sorry, I guess I slipped into game-show mode for a minute!  But it was fun!)

So ladies, I look forward to talking with you soon and planning out your sessions! 

For all you who voted - THANK YOU!!  And if you are interested in some kind of portrait session please email me at info@ndrobbs.com.  As always, the website will give you a feel as to my favorite work - http://www.ndrobbs.com/  AND, if you have a session scheduled and CAN'T THINK OF WHAT TO WEAR... please follow me on Pinterest!  www.pinterest.com/ndrobbs 

Thank you all and have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment