analytics

Friday, November 16, 2012

Why Albums? | Puyallup Family Photographer

Hey friends it's been a big year, hasn't it?  I am so happy with the products I have found this year and that I get to offer them to my clients!  One of them that I haven't talked about here is the 8x8 album.  When I found the vendor for these albums I was so excited.  They are the right size and right price to add to the print collections. 
 

 
You may have thought, why albums?  Most people purchase portraits for the wall or a few frames that need to be updated, but here's another way to share the images.  The size of these albums makes them a great size to pop in your purse and take somewhere.  You can now share the same images from your wall with your moms group, at church or when visiting relatives. 

 
These albums have beautiful pages that lay flat when open.  That allows the images to stretch across two pages without any gap in the image.

And here is the mini-album!

Just the size of a wallet photo, they come in sets of three and are bound in an accordion-style.
 

The 8x8 albums hold about 20 images (depending on the layout) and the mini-albums hold about 5-10 images from your session.

 
 
If you have any questions about ordering or the products themselves please email me.
 
Thank you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment