analytics

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer Families Part 4 |Puyallup and Tacoma Family Portraits

Oh my, the L Family is so full of life and fun, you will NOT stop to catch your breath from laughing and talking when you are with them.  They also met me at an abandoned barn in the Puyallup and Tacoma area.  The evening was well over 90 degrees but everyone was hydrated and we had shade!
The L Family recently welcomed a new little one.  I had the priviledge of capturing Mrs. L's beautiful maternity a few months ago and now it is time to get a full family picture with Little One out here where we can see and enjoy him. 
I think you will get a feeling for the amazing energy this family brings with them.  One little guy was not sure of me but we decided to capture the pictures anyway since they are a part of a memory and a stage of life. 
Please sit back and enjoy the L Family!









No comments:

Post a Comment