analytics

Friday, August 12, 2011

The T Family | Puyallup Family Portraits

When Mrs. T asked me to do family portraits for her, I knew it was going to be fun!  Mr & Mrs. T have five kiddos and Mrs. T is an avid quilter.   I figured the quilts should have their share of the portraits as well.  And look how well that turned out.  Meet Mr. & Mrs. T!

Puyallup Family Portraits
   The kids are just a hoot.  I expected slightly more challenging than my own, but I was wrong.  Each one had a precious curious nature and played along with my imaginary tools to help bring out their great natural smiles.

Please meet the newest edition, little Miss I - really the roundest little lady I ever did see!


3 month old Miss I
 And then there's the "sorta big sister" little Miss L.  It took her a while to warm up to me but when she did she was a wonderful pleasure to work with.

2 year old Miss L
 Next is the BIG SISTER Miss M.  She's a princess in training!  And she was quick to inform me that the fairies I told her were hiding in my lantern were pretend!  GASP!  What a fun little girl to play with this evening!

3 year old Miss M
 The second oldest is Mr. J.  Although in person he would not let me call him Mister anything. :)  He's a spunky and fun guy who likes to run and play.  Thank goodness we took several breaks to run up the hill or to the woods & back!

4 year old J
 And the oldest of this bunch is a sweet thoughtful boy Mr. S.  He wanted to strike a very thoughtful pose, sitting in the chair just like a daddy would.

6 year old Mr. S
 The light at this time of night was perfect.  Nearly no glare, no heat and the kids were so well behaved!  I hope you all have a great night T Family!  See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment