analytics

Friday, March 25, 2011

BIG Family Gathering, Part 1 |Puyallup Family Photographer

Four Families
10 Grandchildren
Definitely two blog posts!
These families don't live in the same state, so gathering together is a momentuous occasion! 
I think you can tell through these pictures that they ALL enjoyed getting to play with their cousins.

Add caption
  I've photographed these sisters before, but never as a group of three.  Let me introduce Big Sister E, Middle Sister C and Baby Miss G. :)    Mr. G took a long time to warm up but he has such a cute smile it was worth it!

Aren't they cute twins?  Whoops, I mean cousins??  And Mr. H, the man of the group.  He so bravely gave me his baseball pose.

Ahhh, the whole group of nine!  Even the baby was happy!
The Amazing Group of Grandchildren!

Little Miss C, she likes me, but doesn't want to smile. :)

Just wait to see what happened with the parents got involved! 
Party Two, whoops, Part Two will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nickie! Your photography is all and more than I could have hoped for! Bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete