analytics

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Miss G | Puyallup Newborn Photographer

My dear friends just had a miracle baby, a surprise baby, a baby full of spunk and joy!  Please meet Little Miss G!
Genna-309 LR sm CR

I usually travel light for these newborn sessions: a few fabrics, a few ribbons and a few of the large items that I can't live without.  Luckily, G's mama had just bought this adorable basket!  I  borrowed my daughter's silver skirt (she thinks I'm silly)!  And my friend also had a TON of beautiful silk flowers.  We had so much fun adding accents once Miss G was asleep!
Genna-306 LR sm CR

I wasn't sure we were going to get her to sleep within our time frame...
Genna-199 LR sm CR

But no one can resist a full tummy, loud shooshing and a warm blanket!  More pictures will be added tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment