analytics

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bench Monday

I ran across a group on Flickr called Bench Monday a while ago and have been stalking it, just getting ideas.  I have loved the fun, funky and thoughtful images and decided it was time to take a stab at it myself.
I took the kids out to South Prairie to find some leaves to play in and get some bench shots.
sm CR

I had my daughter take this one of me.
Oct1-292-LR sm CR


We used a tripod for this.  I cropped out their faces, but they were smiling so funny for the timer. :)

Oct1-189-LR sm CR
In the shot above, the children are ALL wearing size 10 shoes & boots.  The small guy's shoes are just a touch big.  My daughter's boots are from last year and should pinch just a bit.  My big guy was just plain old determined to wear these particular boots, even though his true shoe size is a 13...  I wear a 9. :)


This was actually the first shot I took, just put the camera on the table, set the timer & shoot...
Oct1-185-LR sm CR



No comments:

Post a Comment