analytics

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shhhh! The Secret Session!! |Orting Photographer|

Friends, I've never been asked to do this one before!!

There is certainly a baby boom in my area.  It seems that everyone I know is having a baby or is discovering a pregnancy.  With this many hormone and memory loss ladies around me I just knew it would eventually turn into a maternity session.  And it did!  But Shhhh!!!  It is also a surprise for the father to be!  So for now I can't share much with you.  I've shared my excitement on Facebook and in person.  I just finished my initial edit and I'm even more excited now.  Instead I'm going to practice some patience and finish the work, and THEN show as much as I can.  It won't be faces, but I think you'll love the tidbit I can share now and I'll post again after the gift is given!

~Nickie~
Orting Family Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment