analytics

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to the new blog!

Dear friends, fans and family,

NiksPiks Photography is about to become ND Robbs Photography!  I feel that this name change reflects a slight change in my focus.  I was very priviledged to experience two conferences during the fall of 2009 that helped me see this business not just as a hobby that pays, but as something that is a passion of mine. 
When I began to see this as a business, I went with a simple name that I thought was whimsical but still unique to me.

I began hoping to work on weddings but I knew people with kids.  I learned and studied child and family photography for a while.  But this hasn't been a passion.

I got lucky many times with their silly faces and smiles!
But after another foray into the wedding and Trash The Dress arena last year....


I was hooked.  This is a passion.  Making women look their best, feel their best and have a photo to prove how beautiful they are.  Capturing the emotion between a couple and then give them something tangible to show it off.  Enjoying the energy of the wedding day, helping be a part of making it fun and still perfect.  Giving a couple another chance to show off their love, and giving a woman a chance to enjoy her dress one more time.

So welcome to the new blog!  The NiksPiks website will still be used occasionally: http://www.nikspiksphotography.com/.  The NiksPiks photo blog will no longer be used so please change your links and bookmarks over here.  In about a week the new website will be live: www.ndrobbs.com, along with a new page on Facebook: N. D. Robbs Photography.  A new email address will also go along with the website.

There are two options for YOU to receive something fun for free!
At the Seattle Wedding Expo I will be giving away one free session of your choice: Family Portrait, Engagement Portraits or Trash The Dress.  Stop by and see me and sign up to win!
I will be giving away one free wedding package during 2010.  This is a two fold opportunity: for the bride and groom to receive excellent photographs at a steal and for me to re-energize my portfolio.  Just leave a comment or email me with your contact information. 


253.226.5213

Happy new year!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the change Nickie! It is the "new you"! Bless you as you enter this New Year, New Decade and New Season...

    Love,
    Dayle

    ReplyDelete